1 packet Griffin's Gingernut biscuits (Crushed)
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup crystallised ginger (Chopped)
¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup white chocolate melts
Extra desiccated coconut
1. Combine the crushed biscuits, coconut and ginger in a medium bowl.
2. Place the condensed milk and white chocolate melts in a medium saucepan.
3. Cook over a low heat until the chocolate is melted. Add to dry mix and combine.
4. Using moist hands, roll the mixture into small balls and then roll in the extra coconut.
5. Refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range