1 can condensed milk
½ cup brown sugar
1 packet Griffin's Super Wine biscuits (Crushed)
1 cup sultanas
1. Pre heat the oven to 150°C
2. Add condensed milk and brown sugar into a saucepan and melt together on a low heat.
3. Add to the crushed biscuits and sultanas then mix well.
4. Spread mix into a greased shallow 18cm square tin. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
5. Cool then cut into squares.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range