2 packs Griffin's Super Wine biscuits
4 tbsp cocoa
½ cup milk
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cups icing sugar
2 tbsp boiling water
2 tbsp cocoa
1. Crush the Super Wine biscuits then set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the cocoa and milk.
3. Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan then slowly add in the cocoa/milk mixture and stir until combined.
4. Continue to heat until boiling then add the vanilla essence.
5. Pour this over the crushed biscuits and mix thoroughly.
6. Press into a greased shallow square tin then cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Ice with chocolate icing.
1. Put butter on top of icing sugar, pour boiling water over butter to soften and add cocoa. Mix well then spread over fudge.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range