½ cup sweetened condensed Milk
125g butter (Melted)
1 packet of Griffin's Biscuits – either Vanilla Wines, Milk Arrowroots or Super Wines (Crushed)
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup chocolate chips
1 orange, juice and zest (Reserving 2 tsp of the juice for the icing)
2 tsp sweetened condensed milk
1 ½ cups icing sugar
2 tsp orange juice
1. Place the condensed milk and butter into a small saucepan. Cook over a low heat, stirring until the butter melts. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix the crushed biscuits, coconut, chocolate chips and orange zest together in a bowl.
3. Slowly pour in the butter mixture and stir until combined. Add in the orange juice and stir well.
4. Press the entire mixture into a greased shallow square tin then place in the refrigerator to chill before icing.
1. Mix all the ingredients together and spread over slice.
2. Cut the slice into squares and serve.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range