½ packet Griffin's Super Wine biscuits
80g butter (Melted)
375g cream cheese
½ cup sugar
3 eggs (Whisked)
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp cream
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Pre heat the oven to 160°C.
2. Crush the Super Wine biscuits then add melted butter and combine. Place into a flan dish.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla essence then beat until smooth. Add cream and combine.
4. Spread over the base.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range