- 1 packet of Griffin's Super Wine biscuits (crumbed)
- 80g butter (room temperature)
- 400gcream cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 x 170g cans passionfruit pulp
- Crumb biscuit lightly in food processor and combine with melted butter. Press into a greased base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan. Set aside and allow to chill.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar using an electric mix. Once smooth, add in lemon juice and dissolved gelatine, beat until combined. Fold through whipped cream and 1x can of passionfruit pulp.
- Pour mixture into prepared base and chill for at least 5 hours. Overnight is best. Serve cheesecake with fruit of choice and remainder of passion pulp.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range