- 1 packet of Griffin’s MallowPuffs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, strained (no pips or fibre)
- 2x ½ cups Icing Sugar
- 3x Piping Bags (or ziplock bags)
- Red, Yellow and Black Food Colouring
- White Sphere Sprinkles
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until fluffy, thick and shiny. Divide into three bowls and colour each one a single colour to desired tones.
- Separate icing into 3 small bowls using 1x 1/4 cups to make red, 1x 1/4 cups for yellow and 1x 1/4 cup for black. Add food colour to each, and mix to get desired tones.
- Spoon into a piping bag or you can use a small ziplock plastic bag with a small hole cut out of the corner. Pipe onto biscuits for decoration.
- Ice with piping bags and decorate to look like Santa’s belly and outfit. A black line for the belt, a yellow rectangle for the belt buckle and white confetti for his buttons.
Note: Icing contains raw egg whites - not suitable for those on restricted diets.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range