| Super Wine S'mores Ice Cream
- 700 ml Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 x 395g tins of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 packet of Griffin’s SuperWine biscuits, roughly crushed
- 180g Milk Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 150g Mini Marshmallows
- Beat 500ml of the cream to soft peaks in a large bowl. Add the sweetened condensed milk and salt, and beat together until thick and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 3-litre container and swirl in the marshmallows and half of the chopped Super Wines. Cover and place in the freezer.
- While the ice cream is freezing, make the ganache by heating the remaining 200ml cream in a small saucepan until it reaches a simmer. Remove from the heat and pour over the chopped chocolate. Let the mixture sit for a minute before stirring until smooth. Allow to cool in the fridge until thickened to a chocolate spread consistency.
- Once the ganache has thickened, swirl it through the ice cream then top with the remaining crushed biscuits.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range